Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SO Here I go!

I have just dived into the world of blogging. My nieces would be so proud of me! They do think I am pretty cool already, but now, well, the cool factor may have just topped the charts! I will attempt to make my posts worthwhile and maybe informative with a touch of real life humor attached. Well, it may be more truth is shared than I am ready for, but, I am a fearless woman right? Or, at least my life coach credentials say I am. So, here I go, stepping out of my comfort zone and stretching into the world of technology! Ready or not, here I come!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the dive. I made that dive last fall. I have tried to be good and keep up, but my self-consciousness of my writing is less than desired....but I digress....I will do better. Here I am: http://scrapnchick.wordpress.com/

Ramona

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogland!

Deanna Holdsworth said...

Glad you're such a cool Aunt to begin blogging! I haven't made that plunge yet....

Amber said...

Good luck. It's addicting :-)
Feel free to check out ours anytime.

Amber

Klo said...

I look forward to see what you come up with....*grin
Klo

http://www.scrappingklo.blogspot.com

Tony & Rochelle said...

Now remember to always put your blog address at the bottom of your emails so we can always go peek at anything new! Congrats!
~Ro

Jewel's Gems said...

Welcome, welcome, and congratulations! You're gonna do great:o)

Anonymous said...

Hey. Thanks for thinking of me. It was great to see you and I love that I will now get to see how you are doing too. Congratulations on stepping out of your comfort zone...YEAH you!!!

I look forward to reading.

HUGE hugs and much love,
Robin

RilleneN said...

Good job Sweety! You'll have fun with this. I've got one I'm doing for Secondary Ed. English teachers and I'm getting ready to put one together for my classes at Spanish Fork Junior High. I'll be teaching seventh grade there in the fall. XOXO

Stacy G. Anderson said...

Lori,
It looks great! It'd be an honor to add you as a link on mine. I will do it today. My blog is www.stayinalivewithstacy.blogspot.com

And congratulations on doing this bloggin' thing....;-)

Stacy